Friday, March 4

Bonus Cellfire Coupon: .50 or $3! Everyone gets one!

There's a bonus Cellfire ecoupon to add to your shopper's card today! Just login to your Cellfire account sometime today (3/4) before 8 p.m. CST and get an automatic .50 off or maybe even a $3 off coupon ecoupon!

As you can see, I got the 50 cents off coupon for my Kroger card. Don't forget to sign up all your store cards for the Cellfire coupons. Just click on "Change Store" on the left side of the page and make sure all your shoppers card are signed for the Cellfire ecoupons. Right now, I can load coupons to my Kroger and my Tom Thumb cards. If you haven't loaded up your Cellfire coupons for awhile, today would be a great day to do this.

If you get the big $3 off, come back and let us know! We'll celebrate!

5 comments:

Dahlene said...

Thanks Heather! I got $3 off.

Heather said...

Sweet! It seems like you always get the big ones, Dahlene! Way to go!

Court Chatter said...

I got the $3!!

Heather said...

Awesome! I knew someone would! :)

The Probert Family said...

Yay! Thanks for the heads-up. I got $3!!