Friday, February 19

How to cut multiple sets of coupons- QUICK & EASY!

You get all your coupon inserts in the paper- now what? You have two choices: 1-Cut all the coupons out and file them. Or, 2- Date the coupon inserts and wait for a sale to use your coupons with.

Either way, you can use this method to cut out the coupons you want to use.

Step 1: Take your coupon inserts apart. Lay out each sheet like this.

Step 2: Lay each sheet on top of each other- identical sides facing up.

Step 3: Make sure your coupons are lined up and hold tight while you get ready to cut.

Step 4: Cut out your coupons, making sure to leave room around the bar codes and the expiration dates. If you cut into those, your coupon will be worthless.



Step 5: There you go! 5 identical coupons- cut in about the same time that it takes to cut 1! File your coupons away or get ready to use them on your next coupon shopping trip!

2 comments:

Cuckoo For Coupon Deals said...

I do the same thing, but I use a Slice so I don't have to pick up the coupons and fumble with them. I am giving away 8 slices right now HERE. Friendly suggestion: Heather you need a "contact me" link on your site I had some local deals I wanted to tell you about but I can't find your email addy!

Dahlene said...

Thanks for the tip!!