Friday, April 30

It's my birthday!


Oh, yeah, it's my birthday! My birthday is today, so I'll be taking the rest of the day off to spend with family. My sister, Emilee from Dixie Coupon Chicks will posting the *HOT deals of the day for me.

I wanted to start the day and show you some awesome FREE birthday offers! Here's a short list to help you get started. It doesn't have to be your birthday to sign up for these, you can sign up now and expect a lot of FREEbies when your birthday rolls around. I will add to this list as I find more birthday FREEbies so you can be sure to sign up for all of them!

Join
Ben & Jerry's as a ChunkSpelunker and get their e-newsletter about once a month. For your birthday, they will e-mail you a printable coupon good for a FREE scoop of your favorite flavor and $3 off Ben & Jerry's ice cream cake.

Sign up for the
Papa Murphy's eClub and get FREE cookie dough on your birthday!

Fill out the birthday card at your TGI Friday's table next time you are there. They will send it to you before your birthday- it's good for $5 off any order!

From Tucanos Brazilian Grill: Join
Club Tucanos and get a FREE meal on your birthday! (This is a BOGO deal.) Thanks, Lorraine!

Don't forget about the awesome Munchkin Radio birthday offers for kids. Tons of freebies to be had!

One Cheap Chick highlights FREE birthday offers once a week! Some of them include:

Denny's offers a FREE Grand Slam breakfast on your birthday! No coupon to print, just show up!

Sign up for
Noodles & Company's Noodlegram program and they will e-mail you a printable coupon good for a FREE entree on your birthday.

Join the Red Robin eClub and get a FREE burger on your birthday. Kids can also get a FREE kid's meal on their birthday!

The Old Spaghetti Factory has a
Kids' Birthday Club for kids 10 and under. Sign up and receive a FREE kid's meal on their birthday!

You may sign your whole family up for this FREE offer! Sign up for the
Baskin Robbins Birthday Club and each family member will get a coupon for a FREE 2.5 oz. scoop on their birthday!

Also, check out this great FREE offer from Boondock's!

Thanks, One Cheap Chick!

9 comments:

Kelly Varga said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Heather!

Krista and Jeff said...

Happy Birthday Heather...enjoy your day off...

Annalee said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a great one!!

Kendra said...

Happy Birthday, Heather! I hope you day is filled with fun and many free things! :)

Pokemon said...

I hope you have a happy, happy birthday!

I also wanted to let you know that you can get up to 7.00 worth of free food at Rubios baja grill on your birthday when you sign up.

You can also get a treat at Fazolli's and Cold Stone.

Shelley said...

Happy Birthday!!

The Gillens said...

Happy Birthday, Heather! Thanks for all you do. I love your blog. You have really helped me get some great deals!

Heather said...

Thank you everyone! I really appreciate your birthday wishes... and more FREE birthday ideas- great!

Amy said...

Heather Happy Birthday!!!! You share your birthday with my son. What a great day!!! Let us know what you did to celebrate your special day!!!