Tuesday, May 25

Cheap Hummus at Sunflower Market!


I just learned that Athenos Hummus is also on sale at Sunflower Market! Each package is just $1.50 each, so use your BOGO FREE coupons for a final price of only 75 cents each! Be sure to print 2 coupons.

Sunflower Market also has a double ad on Wednesdays, so tomorrow may be the best day shop there.

I already bought my 4 packages of Hummus at Smith's last week. They also have this product on sale for $1.50 each. I love it! I bought four different flavors, but I think the original flavor is still my favorite.

If you bought a lot of Hummus recently as well, check out
this post by Tight Wad in Utah, she makes some really yummy looking wraps with hers! Another reader also said that Hummus freezes well. This is a great idea, I'm the only one in my family that likes it!

Thanks, Tight Wad in Utah!

No comments: