Saturday, July 24

Smith's Coupon Event- AGAIN!


YES- it's true! Smith's is rounding coupon up to $1.00 AGAIN starting this Wednesday, July 28! The "Double Coupon Event" will last for four days. That means all coupons under $1.00 will automatically be rounded up to $1.00 off!

.20/1 coupon = $1.00 off!
.25/1 coupon = $1.00 off!
.50/1 coupon = $1.00 off!
.75/1 coupon = $1.00 off!

Smith's new ad will be out on Tuesday. I'll be putting together all the new ad/coupon possibilities plus the unadvertised to grab with your coupons as well!

You know what to do in the meantime.... right? That's right- get your scissors out and cut, cut, cut! Get all your coupons under $1.00 ready to go.

Also, don't forget to print the coupons you love under $1.00 as well.
My favorite sites for printing coupons are here:
Coupons.com
Smartsource.com
Redplum.com

Whoo-hoo! I'm totally excited! I can't believe we get to do this again so soon!

Thanks,
Savvy Shopper Deals & Freebies 2 Deals!

2 comments:

Liz said...

So... how do we know for sure that this is going to happen? I'm not doubting you, and I too am super excited, but if it is only 4 days, I imagine it will not be in their ad (like it was last time), so how do we know? I'm just curious. Thanks.

Heather said...

Hi Liz,
If you will notice at the bottom of my posts a reference to sites where I got the information- if it's not a deal that I found myself. In this case, the main source of information is from Savvy Shopper Deals. They are the site linked up with The Daily Herald in Provo.
Smith's ALWAYS lets Amy at Savvy Shopper Deals know when they will be having an upcoming coupon event. The same as they did these last two times in two months! So, that is where the information came from. Amy sent an e-mail Friday afternoon and then I confirmed the event on Saturday. I imagine Smith's will put it in their ad again like they did last time. The doubling will probably start at 6 a.m. on Wednesday! Yay!