Thursday, February 17

Albertsons Closing Reminder!

Another reminder! Several Albertsons locations (listed below) in North Texas are closing Feb. 20. (That's this Sunday.) Five of the Albertsons stores closing are in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

Every store listed is liquidating all of their inventory. I was able to stop by one of the locations and the candy and non-foods items were priced at 75% off! I stocked up on a few items... my receipt said I saved $106 and I spent $20. They decided to stop doubling and tripling coupons, or my total would have been $12. Oh well, still got some great deals!

I'm hoping their foods items will be slashed as well for these last few days. Take your coupons and let us know if you score big!

The Albertsons stores closing this week are as follows:
Hebron & Old Denton: 4025 Old Denton Carrollton

Hwy 78 & Crist: 3046 Lavon Dr., Suite 129 Garland

Plano & Beltline: 111 North Plano Road Richardson

Park & Shiloh: 3513 E Park Blvd Plano

Tyler: 1900 East Se Loop 323 Tyler

San Angelo: 1852 Sherwood Way San Angelo

Southlake & Davis: 2201 West Southlake Blvd Southlake

No comments: