Thursday, July 29

FREE Marble Slab Ice Cream!


Get FREE ice cream at Marble Slab Creamery in South Jordan this Saturday! This event will take place July 31, from noon-4 p.m. All you need to do is donate a can of food to the Utah Food Bank. Sounds delicious to me!

Munchkin Radio is sponsoring this FREE Ice Cream Event. They have an awesome FREE Kids Birthday Club that you are going to want to sign up for! I posted a story about Munchkin Radio's Birthday Club a few months ago... your kids will get tons of awesome FREEbies!

Thanks, One Cheap Chick!

4 comments:

Shelley said...

We just got back from this and it was great! Free ice cream, Mickey Mouse is there, free Chick-Fil-A kids meal coupons, a free CD, and suckers! All for 3 (free after coupons) cans of food!

Shelley said...

Oh and Santa is there too! :)

Heather said...

WOW! Sounds like a fun time! I hope you'll share some pictures with me, Shelley.

My kids would be begging me to drive down there if they knew that Santa was there!

Shelley said...

Unfortunately, I didn't bring my camera. We went expecting to just get an ice cream cone! I told Jenni to go and bring her camera, so she might have some for you later.