Thursday, August 5

Baby Shower Gift: $3.71!


This is a baby shower gift that I gave my sister recently. She doesn't know this, (although she may have a hunch).. but I paid almost nothing for these gifts! This is one of the beauties of using coupons, you get to feel very generous, but pay very little for the gifts you give!

This is what I did:

2 packages of Pampers wipes: FREE!
These were priced at $1.97 at Wal-mart and I used the $2/1 P&G coupons. That was easy!

Pampers Diapers: FREE!
Can I just say that I LOVE Rite Aid? Between coupons, +UP Rewards, prescription transfer gift cards, & Single Check Rebates, this $9.99 package of diapers was FREE!

Butterfly Towel: $3.71
Retail price of this cute towel is $34.99. It was marked down to $13.00 at Kohl's and I used a $10 off $10 coupon that arrived in the mail. Sweet!
(It's so cute, too! And large- her little girl will be able to use it for years to come.)

Bibs and Headband: FREE!
I have a very kind and generous family that gives me their extra fabric. My mom-in-law and sis-in-law donated some of these fabrics and I made the headband and bibs for FREE! I just had to be willing to put in some time to make them.

So, what do you think? Would you like a shower gift like this? I was feeling pretty proud of myself- thanks for letting me share this with you!

No comments: