Friday, September 17

Energy Bars Deal!


Eversave has a great deal on energy bars today and all orders ship for FREE! Get 12 Athalon energy bars for $14- that's 50% off the regular price and $1.16 each. Don't forget your $5 credit on new Eversave accounts and this deal could be only $9 for you- making the energy bars only 75 cents each!

There are two flavors available: Chocolate & Chocolate-Peanut Butter. They are loaded with Omega-3's, iron, fiber & calcium to improve endurance & promote cardiovascular health.

I usually pick up a few cheap or FREE energy bars with my coupons, but I'd like to have more to put into our 72-hr. kits. I read an article that addressed the importance of having enough calories in our 72-hr. kits. You don't want to be in a crisis and not have enough energy or food to deal with the stress. Energy bars are an easy solution and I plan to stock up with this deal!

No comments: