Saturday, September 18

Huggies Coupons Round-up! (Rite Aid Sale)

No matter what type of Huggies deal scenario you put together next week at Rite Aid- they are going to be CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP! Some shoppers in the CA area are reporting you DO get a $2 +UP Reward on each pkg. of diapers you buy! (Their Rite Aid deals start on Friday...wow!)

Get your Huggies coupons ready.... here you go!

$3/1 Huggies Pure and Natural any size
$3/1 Huggies any 60 ct. or larger
$3/1 Huggies Pure and Natural any size (second link)
$3/1 Huggies Pure and Natural
$3.50/2 Huggies Snug and Dry diapers
$3.50/2 Huggies Snug and Dry diapers
$2.50/3 Huggies Wipes 64 ct. or larger
$4.00/2 Huggies Little Movers or Little Snugglers
$4/2 Huggies Little Movers or Little Snugglers (second link)
$2/1 off Huggies Pull-ups
$2/1 Huggies (Register for coupon to arrive via snail mail.)

$1/1 Rite Aid Huggies Video Values coupon- Register for an account and watch a short video to print the coupon.

You should be all set! Get ready to stock up on Huggies- wow, what a sale!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Heather, I'm so frustrated. I printed 4 of the $3/1 Huggies Pure and Natural coupon at the end of last month when you suggested that we should and now they are expired and it will not let me print more. I'm super sad. Why did I print them?? They are completely wasted. :(

Heather said...

I'm sorry- that's is frustrating. There should be 3 places to print the $3/1 Pure & Natural coupons: coupons.com, smartsource.com, and coolsavings.com. I'm hoping that you can print 2 more from one of these sites.

All the other Huggies diapers are on sale this week as well, so I hope you can get the Snug & Dry $3/1 coupons as well! Is there a friend or family member that will print some more Pure & Natural coupons for you? :)

Liz said...

The 4 that I printed (and now are expired) was 2 from coupons.com and 2 from smartsource.com. I went to coolsavings.com but the coupon is not showing up for me. I'm still frustrated. Oh well.

I do have one other question though, To get the $10 gift card from the $25 dollar purchase.... will it say on the reciept that it was a $25 purchase?, since after coupons it will be less than that??? I just want to make sure I do it right (if I can get my hands on some coupons).

Heather said...

Eek- printable coupons are always a guessing game. We print right away in case they disappear, but they can expire in time for the ho sale!
As long as you purchase 3 packs of Huggies, your total will register with Rite Aid Single Check Rebates as a $26.97 purchase ($8.99 each)- they do not factor in the coupons used. If you haven't used the Single Check Rebate system before, it's really easy. You just sign into your account (the same acct. when you print the video values coupons) and just enter a few numbers from the top of your Rite Aid receipt. They automatically keep track of your rebates for you. Good luck with those coupons!