Thursday, October 21

Albertson's: Cheap Wholly Guacamole & Athenos Hummus!


I just updated the Albertson's deal list with this Wholly Guacamole price, but wanted to make sure you saw it here! Wholly Guacamole products are priced at $4.99 and BOGO FREE! Use the $1.50/1 coupon and these are only 99 cents each! Whoo-hoo, I'm excited about this deal-I love chips and dips!

Wholly Guacamole Dip Buy One @ $4.99 Get Wholly Guacamole Queso FREE
Use 2
$1.50/1 Wholly Guacamole printable (pdf coupon)
Final price: 99 cents!


Albertson's also has Athenos Hummus for $1.50! Use the BOGO FREE Athenos Facebook coupon (if you haven't already) and these will be 75 cents each!
This is an Athenos Feta BOGO FREE coupon- sorry about that!

Side note: The $1.50/1 Wholly Guacamole coupon may be printed from their website after you sign up, but I actually had trouble printing it because of pop-ups, etc. The day after signing up I received an e-mail from Wholly Guacamole and I was able to print the coupons from there! It's a pdf coupon, so you may print it multiple times!

2 comments:

Palb13 said...

Hi Heather
My coupon says for Feta product. Were you able to use on Hummus?

Heather said...

Oops- looks like they switched it up, I'm sorry for not checking on that closer...

I didn't try to print or use because I knew my print limit was up on the hummus coupons!