Thursday, October 21

Eversave: $50 Photo Card Creations for $20!


I'm really excited about Eversave's deal today! Get $50 worth of premium Photo Card Creations for $20! I'm planning to get the Christmas cards through with this awesome discount. They are beautiful cards that can be customized- I love the ornament shaped cards!

If you decide to purchase this certificate today, there is no rush to use it. It won't expire until Sept. 30, 2011! These would be perfect if you have a special event coming up this next year. Photo Card Creations also makes gorgeous baby or bridal shower invitations, wedding or baby announcements, or special birthday & anniversary invititations!

I'm leaning towards this card for Christmas this year: (Just picture the Savvy Sister family on it!)


With a $50 credit, I can get about 25 of these cards and the credit may be used towards shipping as well! That's less then $1 per card because I'll only pay $20!

No comments: