Tuesday, June 15

$1 Smoothies at Jamba Juice!


You can grab a smoothie tomorrow, June 16, at Jamba Juice for only $1.00! Call ahead to be sure your Jamba Juice is participating.

These are not your ordinary smoothies, either! These are the Super Fruit Smoothies and you can choose between Super Yumberry, Berry Yumberry, Acai Super-Antioxidant, Pomegranate Pick-Me-Up or Pomegranate Paradise! Delicious!

P.S. Are smoothies a "girl" food? My husband is not a fan at all, but I love them!


Thanks, Bargain Blessings!

3 comments:

Alexis said...

I don't think "smoothies" are a girl food. My husband told me just last week that he was craving Jamba Juice. Granted, the fact that he was craving foods doesn't give him much credibility, does it? That seems to be a girl thing to do. :)

Heather said...

HA! It seems that we rub off on our hubbies sometimes. My husband always gained the "empathy pounds" when I was pregnant.

I'm glad to hear that guys like Jamba Juice too!

Haley said...

My hubby loves them even more than me. In our case, smoothies are a MAN FOOD.