Saturday, June 19

What's up at Smith's?

A lot of you have asked me about the Smith's promotional coming up. I do know that something is coming (possibly Monday...) but I don't know the details yet. I will post the details as soon as I know how this promotional is going to work.

I did find out that the information about Smith's having another promotional next week was not supposed to be announced yet.

IF the promotional is like the last one, every coupon under $1 will be rounded up to $1 off. If that is the way this new promotional will work, then you'll be able to get FREE Softsoap, Ivory soap, Sunny Delight and more for FREE until Tuesday.

Like I said, I'll let you know what I know as soon as I get the details! In the meantime.... keep clipping your coupons and be ready!

No comments: