Thursday, June 3

6 FREE Kraft First Taste Coupons- Keep trying!


Keep checking your Kraft First Taste Account if you didn't get your 6 FREE coupons last time around. Reports are coming in that they are available now!

Some are getting the 6 FREE products and some are offered HIGH value coupons. I think we can all benefit from checking our
Kraft First Taste account often. The more you participate, the more FREEbies you are offered!

I got my
6 FREE coupons a couple of days ago. They are worth over $20! My Neighborhood Wal-mart had all the new products except for the Kraft 100 Calorie Cheese Bites, and the new Kraft Macaroni & Cheese. I'm going to check a Wal-mart Supercenter later today.

If you haven't signed up for your
Kraft First Taste Account, don't wait! You have nothing to lose and FREE things to gain!

Thanks for the heads up, Freebies 2 Deals!

No comments: