Monday, January 10

CVS Deals 1/9-1/15 FREE + Moneymakers!

These are the best deals at CVS this week! If you're a new CVS shopper, print the $4/$20 CVS purchase coupon for your first trip to save even more!

Spend $20 in Gas-X, Maalox, Prevacid or Benefiber products, Get $10 Extra Bucks (Limit 1)

*Deal Idea*
Buy 4 Gas-X $6.29 each
Use 4 $4/1 Gas-X printable

Or use $4/1 SS 12/12
Final price: FREE + make 84 cents!


Spend $20 in Lysol, Finish or Airwick products, Get $10 Extra Bucks (Limit 1)

*Deal Idea*
Buy 4 Air Wick Freshmatic Starter Kits $6.00 each
Use 4 $4/1 SS 1/2 coupons
Or use $4/1 Air Wick printable
Final price: FREE + make $2!

*Deal Idea*
Buy 4 Air Wick Freshmatic Refills $5.00 each
Use 2 BOGO FREE SS 1/2 coupons
Final price: 4 for FREE!


*Deal Idea*
Buy 7 Finish Gelpacs or powerball tabs 20 ct. $3.00 each
Use 7 $2.25 SS 1/2 coupons
Final price: All for FREE, make $5.25!

Note: You will need to choose 1 of the above scenarios, because the $10 Extra Bucks limit is 1!

Reese’s Minis or Hershey Drops $1.59
Get $1.59 Extra Bucks (Limit 1)
Final price: FREE!

Snickers Singles $0.89

Get $0.89 Extra Bucks (Limit 1)
Final price: FREE!

All Laundry Detergent 26-32 loads $4.99
Get $1 Extra Bucks (Limit 1)
Use $1/1 RP 12/5
Or use $1/1 All printable
Final price: $2.99

Clear Care or Aquify Solution Twin Pack $14.99
Get $5 Extra Bucks (Limit 1)
Use $5/1 SS 10/17
Final price: $4.99

Thanks for some of these, The Thrifty Mama!

I have not posted my personal CVS shopping trips for awhile, only because I'm living on CVS Deals through rainchecks! CVS is awesome at rainchecks- you still get the Extra Bucks promised as part of the sale. They are always out of what a I want to buy, so I'm a week behind in grabbing the CVS Deals.

Last week, I was able to get 4 boxes of Excedrin for FREE with coupons and Extra Bucks on hand, and made $10 Extra Bucks back! I also bought the $7 in Revlon products (2 nail file packages) to get the $7 Extra Bucks.

This week, I'm using my raincheck, Extra Bucks, and coupons to get 5 bottles of Wisk Laundry Detergent for FREE + make another $10 Extra Bucks! I imagine I'll grab another raincheck for the Finish products and get those within the next couple of weeks. And, yes- I plan to have 7 $2.25/1 Finish coupons with me!

Local tip: You can buy the Frisco paper at 7-Eleven, Kroger, and probably many other locations for 50 cents! The paper from yesterday has the $2.25/1 Finish coupons inside-- score! (They are a week behind on Sunday coupons.) Thanks to my good friend Julie (awesome coupon shopper), for the reminder!

No comments: