Friday, January 14

Rite Aid: $4 Blink Moneymaker & Trident 31 cents!


Hillary at The Coupon Belle spotted some great unadvertised deals at Rite Aid this week! (This is very helpful to me, because I moved far, far away from Rite Aid stores!)

Here's what she said:

"I went to Rite Aid today to get my weekly shopping done and noticed the Blink Tears on the end cap had a $4/1 peelie on them, making this deal even sweeter!!"

Blink Tears $7.99
Get a $7.99 Single Check Rebate
Use $4/1 peelie on product
Pay $3.99
Final price: FREE + $4 moneymaker!!

"...also noticed Trident was on sale, B1G1 FREE!"

Trident Gum Buy One $1.29 Get One FREE
Buy 6
Use $1/3 SS 1/2
Final price: 31 cents each!

Have you spotted any *HOT deal at your local grocery or drug store? I'd love to hear about them, please send me an e-mail at savvy sistershops@live.com (remove space).

Thanks, The Coupon Belle!

No comments: