Tuesday, February 22

HIGH Value $2/1 Blue Bunny Ice Cream Coupon!

*Update: Some are getting a $1/1 Novelty Carton coupon instead. I got the $2/1- not sure why we're getting different coupons!

Sweet!
Blue Bunny is offering a high value $2 off printable coupon good on any (1) Blue Bunny Frozen Item (excludes single-serve)! You will need to log in or sign up for the "IScream Team" at Blue Bunny to access this coupon.

You will be able to print this coupon twice. Pair this coupon up with a sale and you’ll probably score FREE ice cream. I’ve seen their ice cream boxes at Walmart for around $2.50, so about $0.50 after coupon!

(Coupon expires 3/31/11)

Thanks,
mysweetsavings!

5 comments:

Shelley said...

I signed up and my coupon offer was:

$1 off any one (1) Blue Bunny Novelty Carton (excludes single-serve).

Not sure why it was different.

Heather said...

That's weird, I just printed my $2 off coupons to be sure. Someone else on Facebook said they got the same $1 off coupon, sorry about that!

Wendy said...

I only got the $1 off a novelty carton too.

Liz said...

I only got the $1

Heather said...

Did anyone else get the $2 off? I only posted this because I did! :(