Tuesday, February 22

OutGrowing In: FREE to join & Every box of clothing is $3!

Here's another clothing swap site to try! This is a fantastic way to save on kids' clothing- especially if yours are growing fast! Most kids I know grow out of their clothing before they have a chance to wear it out.

OutGrowing In is a clothes swapping site and all boxes of clothes are just $3! You will need to list a box of used clothes in order to buy a box of clothes, so everyone gets "new" clothes on an ongoing basis. OutGrowing In also provides FREE boxes to ship the clothes in.

OutGrowing In is FREE to join. Each $3 box of clothing contains around 12 pieces of clothing! This is another great tool to help you save while providing for your family. I'm going to try this one out!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Hi Heather,

Remember the one from Thread Up? I got my box and the clothes were wore out with holes in them! It was crapy. Just wanted to let you know. Glad I only paid $1. I'm hesitant to try another. I think I'd do better at a garage sale.

Heather said...

Oh no, I still need to order my clothes through Thred Up, thanks for letting me know! I think you're able to rate the sellers on ThreadUp and probably on OutGrowing In, too- so make sure to give yours a little black mark. That's too bad, I hate that!

Unknown said...

I am biased - but that is why I think swap events are better :)You can actually see what you are getting. I started peace. love. swap
- www.peaceloveswap.com to see if there is one in your area, if not, we help you get one started - : )
meg

Unknown said...

www.peaceloveswap.com - you bring stuff you aren't using and then take what you need - you can actually touch and see what you are getting - : ) and it's only $5 for as much as you need - that includes toys books, shoes, strollers you name it. If there isn't one in your city, we will help you get one started :)
meg