Saturday, March 6

New Target coupons!

I got an awesome booklet of Target store coupons in the mail today! So excited! I wanted to do a big list of match-ups with other manufacturer's coupons for you, but I'm going on a date with my husband tonight!

So, watch for your booklet because all the store coupons may be used WITH manufacturer's coupons for MORE savings! Use a store coupon and a manufacturer's coupon together on the same item, it's almost like doubling your coupons at Family Fresh Foods!

Also, check out coupons.com and print their new coupons! They have some awesome Dial coupons (I'm still thinking Kmart doubles!), and a lot of cheese coupons available today. Have fun- I'll be back on Monday morning with more HOT deals!

2 comments:

Adam and Rachel said...

How can I start getting this booklet?

Heather said...

I'm not sure, Rachel. I just e-mailed Target to try to find out why I got it. I am signed up for their e-mail updates, so you can try starting there. Just go to www.target.com and sign up on the bottom left hand corner. I've found that the more you get your information to retailers and manufacturers, the more great offers they will send to you!