Friday, March 19

SUPER FRUGAL FRIDAY VIDEO

Every Friday I am going to post a new Savvy Sister video. I'm being really brave here with this one- a tour of my own freezer! I look a little scary in that first slide... sorry! I am very picky about the deals I get- you can afford to be really choosy when you get a good stockpile of food in your home. This is to give you an idea of the possibilities with your own food storage and the deals you can get when you watch for sales and use the coupons with the sales. (Hint: The 2nd video is better and shows more deals!) Both are about 1 minute long. Thanks for looking- I'm actually really proud of this little stash in my freezer! And the best part is.... the food featured here cost around $20!



1 comment:

Kendra said...

I love that "I am a child of God" starts playing in the background of video #2...you must have a musician on your hands. :) Great savings! Thanks so much for your posts!