Monday, March 29

You are invited....


Ready to take your coupon skills to the next level?

You are invited to.....

Savvy Sister Coupon Class
Taught by the Savvy Sister, Heather
Tuesday, March 30 at 7 p.m.
671 E. 1200 S. in Kaysville

Included in this class:
  • How to use coupons
  • Collecting and organizing coupons
  • Where to find the best deals
  • How to SAVE your family lots of money!

Please RSVP by e-mail at savvysistershops@live.com if you would like to
attend this class in Kaysville on Tuesday night.

The best part of all: it's FREE!

Bring a friend! I'll see you there!

Interested in hosting a Savvy Sister coupon class? Let me know! savvysistershops@live.com

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Heather, let me know when you do this again pplleeaassee!!! I am in Idaho right now and can't make it, but I'd love to come to a class sometime!!!