Thursday, April 1

Sweet cereal catalina deal at Smith's!

Buy 4 boxes of Cocoa or Fruity Pebbles at Smith's and get a $3.00 catalina off your next purchase! Wow! Also, you can use your $1/2 SS 3/14 coupons to make this deal even sweeter!

Your transaction will look like this:
Buy a combination of 4 boxes of Cocoa and Fruity Pebbles On sale: $1.50 each
Use 2 $1/2 SS 3/14 coupons
Get a $3 catalina coupon off your next order
Final price: 25 cents each!

To get another $3 catalina coupon, just repeat this transaction! Make sure that you do not buy all 8 boxes in one transaction, or you will only get one $3 catalina. Also, do not use your catalina coupon to pay for the cereal or the next catalina will not print.

Thanks, Freebies 2 Deals!

P.S. My favorite way to use coupons at Smith's is in the self-checkout. So, if you havea smaller transaction and coupons to use- go to the self-checkout! I'm serious! They never hassle me about coupons there, they are helping at least 4 people check out at a time and they always take ALL my coupons- try it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got curious today, and since I had to drive from South Ogden to North Ogden, I stopped at all 3 Smith's store along the way and bought 4 boxes of the post cereal that is on sale. The only store I got the catalina at was the South Ogden store. At first, I thought it was because you had to buy one of the "pebbles" cereal to get it. So we got more cocoa pebbles at the North Ogden store and still didn't get one. :(

Heather said...

Your catalina should have printed if you bought 4 boxes in one transaction. Call 1-888-8coupon and they will give you more info. You will need the Store # you were shopping at (on your receipt), the MCLU # (running vertically up the left side of the Catalina, & or the UPC from a product in question. I hope that helps!