Saturday, April 3

How to find unadvertised deals and FREE clearance items

I've been asked how I find unadvertised deals and FREE clearance items, etc. with my coupons. The answer is: be organized!



Here's a glance at my coupon binder. It is organized into categories. This is the easiest way to find a coupon at the store. I cut all my coupons and organize them into the following categories:

Produce
Canned (This could be divided into several sub-categories.)
Cereal
Juice
Yogurt
Dairy
Chips/crackers
Snacks
Frozen
Meat
Candy
Feminine Hygiene
Contacts
Deoderant
Teeth
Face/Body
Hair
Cosmetics
Paper
Laundry
Cleaning
Medicine
Misc. (Candles, batteries, etc.)

Make whatever categories work best for you! I have much more to share on this subject, but I'll do that in following posts. If you have any questions, leave a comment or send me an e-mail! savvysistershops@live.com

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I agree that organization is key to finding great clearance freebies! Also it helps to keep a good mental log of what coupons you have... when I'm pulling out expired coupons each week I also pay attention to what coupons I have that are still good!