Monday, April 5

Dixie Coupon Chicks!

Attention Southern Utah! There's an awesome NEW blog just for you: Dixie Coupon Chicks!

My sister, Emilee, (I'm sure you've noticed her guest posts) and her friend (also named Heather), started a NEW deal blog! They both live in the St. George area, so they will be able to show you all the best deals in the area!

We know you still have Albertson's down there (lucky), so they will of course have their shopping lists every week, plus lots more local deals! Check them out! They are off to a great start!


Just for fun-- this is a picture of me and my sisters. We're all Savvy, but Emilee and I are the big coupon users. (Emilee and I are the two on the right.) Some people think we look alike, what do you think? Actually, we look so much alike that we sometimes fool our own children! We also have 2 brothers. They look like us, too, just without makeup. We grew up on a dairy farm with amazing parents in the small town of Marysvale, Utah! (If you know where that is, you probably like to ATV!)

Anyway, welcome to the blogosphere, Dixie Coupon Chicks!

No comments: