Saturday, April 10

Recipe of the week:Chicken Fingers

Our great deals don't mean a lot unless we convert the deals into actual meals! If you want to see all my Savvy Sister recipes, click here! This week's recipe is Chicken Fingers!

So easy and so yummy! My family loves it when I make these for dinner.

Just cut your chicken into strips and put into a bowl of milk.

Next, coat the chicken in flour, salt and pepper mixture. I don't even measure anymore, but use about 1 c. flour, 1 t. salt and pepper to taste.

After the chicken is coated, fry it in oil until golden brown on both sides.

Drain on paper towels or napkins and then enjoy! My kids love to dip these in honey. I like to cut them up and put them in a chicken taco or in a salad.

I hope you will try this easy and fun recipe!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I made these tonight and they were yummy! Thanks for such an easy idea!