Saturday, May 15

WINNERS!


We have our winners! Congratulations to:

The winner of the Coconut Milk Salt City Candle Co. 16 oz. candle
Tiffani, who said, "I shared this with my Facebook friends."

The winner of the Persimmon Salt City Candle Co. 16 oz. candle:
Marva Jean, who said, "I am already a member of Facebook."

The winner of the Paper Whites Salt City Candle Co. 16 oz. candle:
Shelley, who said, "My favorite smells are French Vanilla or Sweet Vanilla Frosting."

The winner of the Plumeria Salt City Candle Co. 16 oz. candle:
Morgan F., who said, "I did a repost on the giveaway on Facebook."

The winner of the Dragonfruit Salt City Candle Co. 16 oz. candle:
Johanna, who said, "I would love to try dragonfruit!" You got it, Johanna!

I hope you all happy with your winning scents- they all sound so yummy! Congratulations! Please send me you addresses ASAP via e-mail at: savvysistershops @live.com and Salt City candles will get these shipped to you!

No comments: