Monday, May 10

More deals at Target

These items are both found in the travel section at Target!

John Frieda Frizz Ease Mouse 97 cents
Use
$2.50/1 printable (Coupon will need to be adjusted down.)
Final price: FREE!

Hefty Bags Quart 7 ct. Travel Size 97 cents
Use
$1/2 printable (Print 2)
Final price: 47 cents!

*Not all travel size products are found in every store!

Thanks, Totally Target!

*Also, my Target has been giving me the business about manufacturers coupons over the amount of the product. They told me that they cannot adjust the coupon down, even a few cents. I looked up Target's coupon policy (again) and I even carry a copy of it with my coupons. The Target coupon policy clearly states that they can adjust the coupons.

"Coupon amount may be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied."

I sent an e-mail and called Target's corporate offices (1-800-440-0680) to find the answer. They said that the coupons should be accepted and adjusted. They gave me a reference number with my "case" and that I should call them again from the store if I have further trouble with coupons being accepted. I'll keep you updated on this hot issue!

Print your own copy of
Target's coupon policy here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont know what location you went to, but I just went to the Layton one last week and used some of my coupons on the travel size items, and their systems automatically adjust it down. It was so nice. The cashier said the system just started doing this :)

One of the same coupons beeped, even though all the others went through, but the cashier just put it straight through. For the most part I have always had a pretty good shopping trip at the Layton store. Ogden one on the other hand, not so much.

Heather said...

Yep, that's my Target in Riverdale! I'm going to fight this thing through, though. The lady at customer service didn't bat an eye when I showed her their own coupon policy.

I don't know what's going on over there, but I want them to straighten up so it's a friendly place for all coupon shoppers!

Shanna and Jason Blog said...

Oh I am so glad you posted this. I have been having big issues with Target in Riverdale. They are so unfriendly that it makes me not want to shop there. I too tried to use the $1 coupon on the trial tide and they wouldn't let me. They said that their manager said that if a coupon beeps don't take it. Grrrr. Plus they are always out of everything ever time I go. Please keep us posted on what you find out. Thanks for all you do.