Friday, May 14

Moneymaker on Mirra products at Smith's/Kroger!


I found a moneymaker deal with the $5/2 Mirra products coupon!

Buy 2 Mirra Exfoliating & Soothing Cleansing Cloths 30 ct. $1.87 each
Use $5/2 printable coupon
Final price: 2 for FREE + $1.26 overage!

I tried this deal and the coupon beeped- they adjusted the coupon and got them for FREE. Keep in mind, though that you may still get overages at Smith's when combined with eCoupons!

PLUS, there are more Cover Girl cosmetics products for $1.02 with the $4 off 4 P&G promo:

Cover Girl Make-up Masters 3-in-1 sharpener $2.02
Cover Girl Make-up Masters Eye Shadow Applicators $2.02
Cover Girl Make-up Masters Brow & Eye Makers (Includes 2 pencils & a sharpener!) $2.02

Buy 4 get $4 off
Use $1/1 P&G 5/2
Final price: 2 cents each!

Or use $2.50/2 P&G 5/2
Final price: FREE + 46 cent overage!

Check out the other FREE and 2 cent items here.

Another FREE item at Smith's
:

Nature Valley Nut Clusters are on sale for $2.00!
Use $1/1 printable (Target no logo coupon)
Also load
$1 off eCoupon (Smith's eCoupon, previously available, expires 5/27)
Final price: FREE!

2 comments:

marion said...

I just tried the Mirra deal and the cashier said I couldn't do it because it would do overage and that's coupon fraud. I was livid.

I told her in the past they've adjusted the coupon and she said there's no way to do that.

Another employee was in line behind me and backed up what my cashier said. I'm pretty annoyed. Do you know what Smith's official policy is if there is going to be overage?

Heather said...

I could not find an official coupon policy anywhere, but you can call customer service and discuss this coupon with them. It is their coupon after all, I don't think there should be a problem using it. The cashier at my Smith's had to push a few buttons and manually type in the $3.74 off. Sorry you had trouble with that! I would imagine that customer service will help you out.