Thursday, June 24

More FREE pasta at Smith's!

Get some more pasta FREE with the Smith's Coupon Event Sale!

American Beauty Quick Cook Pasta $1.00
Use
.50/1 American Beauty printable coupon (Print it twice)
Final price: FREE!
(Thanks, One Cheap Chick!)

Here are some more great deals at Smith's, courtesy of
Amy, The Savvy Shopper:

Malt 'O Meal Cereal 19 oz. $2.24 and up
Use
.75/1 Malt 'O Meal Cereal printable coupons
Or use
.75/1 Malt 'O Meal Cereal printable coupon
Final price: As low as $1.24

Betty Crocker Warm Delights $1.99
Use
.50/1 Betty Crocker Warm Delights printable coupon
Also use
.75/1 eCoupon
and
.75/1 eCoupon
Final price: 24 cents each!

Betty Crocker Cake Mix $1.19
Use
.50/2 Betty Crocker cake mix and frosting printable coupon
Final price: 69 cents for Cake mix and 99 cents for frosting

Santa Cruz Sparkling Juice $1.99
Use
.75/1 Santa Cruz printable coupon
Final price: 99 cents!

Pompeian Vinegar $1.99
Use
.50/1 Pompeian printable coupon
Final price: 99 cents!

Zone Nutrition Bars $1.50
Use .55/1 SS 5/16
Final price: 50 cents!

Mentos Gum $1.39
Use .55/1 SS 4/25
Final price: 39 cents!
(I could not find this item at my Smith's... I hope it's at yours!)

Trident Gum $1.29
Use
.50/1 Trident Gum printable coupon
Final price: 29 cents!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy on the savvy shopper website said to use the .25 off ivory for the bar soaps or bodywash. I used some of my .50 coupons for the bodywash the other day. I have some of the .25 off any ivory. That's all it says on it, but it has a picture of the dish soap. Do you think this is the one she is talking about and we can actually use it on any ivory product? Thanks so much!

Heather said...

Hey! I think that WILL work! I didn't think of it, because I had it filed in my cleaning section of my coupons. As long as it scans in- it will work and be $1 off! Thanks, Chels!