Monday, June 21

What's up at Smith's!


YAY! I finally found out some news about the Smith's double coupon event that was rumored to be happening this week.....

One Cheap Chick reported that Smith's is indeed rounding low value coupons up to $1 starting this Wednesday! Are you excited?! I know I am.

I'm going to wait to see the ad tomorrow and post tons of match-ups for you from that. In the meantime, I'm going to be printing and cutting coupons like crazy in preparation for this amazing sale.

These are the coupons I'm going to print:
.40/1 Act II Popcorn (Thanks, Amy!)
.75/1 Welch's Jelly

.50/1 Green Giant Fresh Steamers
.40/2 Pillsbury Sweet Rolls
.55/1 Yoplait 32 oz.
.55/1 Challenge Butter
.50/6 Yoplait Yogurt Cups
.50/2 Betty Crocker Cake Mix & Frosting
.40/1 Fiber One Chewy Bars & .50/1 Fiber One Chewy Bars
.50/2 Suddenly Salad
.30/1 Yoplait Greek Yogurt (I'm pretty sure this will score FREE Greek yogurt!)
.50/1 Chex Mix & .50/1 Chex Mix
.50/1 Minute Rice
.40/1 Nature Valley Granola Bars & .50/1 Nature Valley Granola Bars
.55/1 Green Giant Just for One vegetables
.60/1 Chex Mix Bars
.35/1 Bob Evans Sausage
.35/1 Hillshire Farm Deli Select Lunchmeat
.50/2 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks
.50/1 Fiber One Yogurt Multipack
.50/1 Betty Crocker Warm Delights

I'll be back with more of the coupons that I will be cutting out! My daughter is sick today and so I have to take a break to head to the Dr.'s office- happy printing!

5 comments:

Candace said...

Heather,
I'm new to couponing and was wondering how you keep track of your coupons when you do the binder method? Like which insert the coupon came from and which date and what not? If you could shed some light for me me that would be great! Thank you for all your hard work!

Jen Nelson said...

It is a little sad how excited I am about this! hahaha
Sorry one of the girls are sick :( No fun!

Heather said...

I know, Jen- we're going to get tons of FREEbies and save tons of money with this sale! And... all my kids got checked out and they are all sick! Pneumonia, infected tonsils, ear infections, aggravating the asthma- yeah- we've got it all!

And, Candace, I use a coupon database to keep track of the coupons and when they are produced. Here's a good one: Sue's coupon database.

Hannah said...

Do you know how long this sale will last, or is it only on Wednesday?
thanks

Heather said...

Hannah,
I just found out that the coupon event runs all week! Starts this Wednesday and runs through the 29th! Sweet!