Friday, February 11

CVS: Excedrin $2.51 Moneymaker!


The awesome CVS coupon machine (a.k.a. "Magic Coupon Center") printed a $2/1 Excedrin PM coupon for me last night! I stacked it with this deal:

Excedrin 20-24 ct. $1.99
Use $2.50/1 SS 12/5
Use $2/1 CVS store coupon
Final price: FREE + $2.51 moneymaker!

I also received the $3/$10 Beauty purchase coupon at the coupon center as well. I used that coupon to get FREE Nivea Lip products + made $2! My beauty purchases now total over $31, so I'm well on my way to earning another $5 Extra Bucks, and I'm pretty sure I didn't pay anything for these!

Have I mentioned how much I love CVS?

2 comments:

shamim said...

My CVS didnt allow me to use beauty purchase coupon printed from their machine for nivea lip cream purchase although I bought 4 of nivea.

Heather said...

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that! Mine went through without a problem, sometimes it depends on the checker you get. I'm surprised, a lot of the Nivea lip products are for color, etc. Again, so sorry!