Friday, March 12

Did you get your FREE makeup at Rite Aid this week?


Wow, I'm so glad that a reader reminded me about this deal! I haven't yet ventured into the Rite Aid realm of ad/coupon matching, so I'm glad there's others that do!

Right now, Rite Aid has Cover Girl makeup products on sale, buy one get one FREE. Pair that with your B1G1 FREE coupons for Cover Girl face products for P&G 2/7 and you get 2 FREE products with each coupon.

Rite Aid has a great reputation for honoring the B1G1 FREE sales along with the B1G1 FREE coupons to get 2 items for FREE each time!

I found 6 of these coupons in my collection=12 FREE foundation products! Those are soooooo expensive, what an awesome find! I have to admit that I felt a little bit piggy grabbing all that makeup, but now I won't have to buy any foundation for over a year! (Or more!) And it was FREE- well, I did pay tax: $3.96, that's close enough to FREE for me for almost $100 in makeup!

This is yet another example of how buying a newspaper subscription SAVES so much money! If you don't have one yet, what are you waiting for?

Thanks, Vanessa!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know there's only one day left, but they also have candy on sale B1G1. So you can use your crunch coupons from the paper, or your skittles and starburst coupons from Facebook to get FREE CANDY!!!