Monday, March 8

FREE coupon class

I am in the middle of setting up coupon classes with different organizations, but it's beginning to be a long process!
I decided not to wait any longer. I'm teaching a FREE coupon class this Thursday night at 7 p.m. at this location: 1094 E 5700 S in South Ogden. I have about 20 seats left, so if you would like to attend, let me know ASAP by e-mail: savvysistershops@live.com
If you decide to take part in this week's class, you will learn:
  • Where to find coupons
  • The best ways to organize coupons
  • How to find the best deals on the planet
  • Family Fresh Foods 101
  • More ways to save, save, save your money!
I will send you directions when you RSVP. Bring a friend! But please let me know if they are coming, because seating is limited!

No comments: