Thursday, July 8

Ebates- get paid to shop!

Ebates

I've heard a lot about
Ebates, but I haven't used it much. I'm determined to learn more about getting paid back for shopping online!

I found a place to
sign up for Ebates and they offered me a FREE gift card! You get your choice of a $10 gift certificate to The Home Depot, Beauty.com, Red Envelope, or Magazines.com. You may also choose a $5 gift card for Ebates. How could I resist a FREE gift card + the $5 cash back just for signing up!?

Sign up today and get a FREE $5 or $10 gift card + $5 cash back, and get paid everytime you shop online! Check out their cash back deals, you get 20% cash back for buying a gift certificate for Restaurant.com! Right now, their $25 gift certificates are only $2 with the code 'FUN' at checkout! Buy it through ebates and cash back every time! Check it out!

No comments: