Thursday, November 18

Kroger's Unadvertised Toy Sale!

*Update: Okay, I'm really not happy with Kroger right now. Someone on the phone specifically stated that the pillow pets were included in the 30% off sale- but when one of my readers went to purchase one, they rang up at full price and was told that they are NOT included! I'm really sorry, I tried to research this deal the best I could- I hope you'll forgive me!

I just got back from my Kroger and they are holding an unadvertised sale on all toys and games! EVERYTHING is 30% off! Kroger sells Pillow Pets for $19.99 (I'm always on the lookout for a good deal on the dolphin pillow pet for my son....) & the 30% off price makes them $13.99! Pillow Pets not included- I'm guessing everything else is? The sign was right next to the Pillow Pets...

The prices are not marked, but they have big signs all around the toys and games section of the store. The 30% off price should show up when you checkout. Go check out the sale and see if there's something from your Santa list!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi-
I'm one of the toy buyers for Kroger. I check in often to see how we're doing. Sorry about the pillow pets. Some retailers see them as toys and others don't. I will say that Black Friday is upon us and so are the best deals of the year. I'll keep checking back as I can to see how we're doing. Regards

Heather said...

Thank you. I wasn't sure about the pillow pets, and that is why I called. I felt bad telling my readers something that was not true, even though I tried to verify. Thanks for checking in!