Thursday, November 18

100 Christmas Postcards for $6.50!


Wow! Here's another great Christmas card idea from Vistaprint! Get 100 Christmas postcards for FREE, just pay shipping costs, which should be around $6.50! This is a quick and easy way to send your cards this year, just add a stamp.

The postcard is double-sided, so you can add a personal message to the back as well. You'll be able tol give updates on your family happenings and your awesome kids on your personalized postcards. What a great deal! These end up costing only 6-7 cents each!

You should have enough for neighbors and all your friends as well. I'm really excited about this deal. Even if you ordered the
20 Christmas Cards for $1.99 or the Christmas labels for the cost of shipping, you can still order these as well! You should be all set for your Christmas cards and Christmas labels now! I'm loving these amazing deals from Vistaprint!

Thanks, Moms By Heart!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Do we know how long this is supposed to go for? I wanna design my own but need to know my timeline! Thanks Heather!

Heather said...

I'm sorry, I don't know Amanda! Vistaprint offers usually last a few weeks, but you never know! I'm really sorry I don't know, but I'll try to find out!