Wednesday, November 17

Yummy Regional Coupons: Graeter's, Bridgford, Quorn & more!

Wow! Check out all the great regional coupons on coupons.com today- it seems that there are a lot more than usual.... how do I know they are regional? Because I'm a newcomer to Texas and I've never tried these products before!

Make sure you type your zip code in when you visit coupons.com- that way you'll be able to see all the special coupons for your area.

Here's some great coupons that I see:

$1/1 Graeter's Ice Cream pint- Available at Kroger (pictured above)

.75/1 Crunchmaster Crackers

.75/1 Quorn Foods Products

$1/1 Otis Spunkmeyer Frozen Cookie dough 1 lb. box

.55/1 Burleson's Pure Honey

.55/1 Mrs. Kinser's & Sedgefield Spread or Salad Item

.50/1 House-Autry Mills Products- Breaders, Mixes, Cornmeal for frying & baking
(A great one to double!)

$2/1 Kentucky Legend Ham or Turkey Breast

.55/1 Bridgford Frozen Rolls, Bread Dough, or Monkey Bread

....and last, but not least:
$1/1 The Taste of Texas Pilgrim's Chicken!

They all sound delicious to me- be sure to print 2 of each!

If you have tried these products, please leave a comment and tell us your likes/dislikes, etc. Do you think these coupons will get us some great deals? I'm going to be checking my store so I can let you know what I find- I hope you'll do the same for me!

No comments: