Thursday, December 2

Albertsons E-mail Coupons: FREE cereal!


If you haven't already, make sure and sign up for the Albertsons e-mail newsletter. I signed up a couple of days ago and look at the coupon I got in my inbox tonight! A store coupon for $1/1 off General Mills Cereal!

This is an Albertsons store coupon, so if it's stacked with a manufacturers coupon, this should yield a FREE box of cereal with the Albertsons Buy 10 Save $5 Event going on right now!

Now I'm really glad I wasn't able to get my ten items last night. I took the wrong coupons- ergh! (Now you know for sure that I'm not a perfect coupon shopper.) I had the wrong size cereal coupons for the Kellogg's cereals. I felt bad because my kids were drooling over the Cinnamon Toast Crunch and I had to put it back. I didn't have the perfect 10 items scenario, so I'll try again with my new $1 off coupon!

I also made a GREAT discovery at my Albertsons: you get to scan in your own coupons at the self-checkout! It was my first time scanning my own coupons, I really enjoyed it!

No comments: