Wednesday, May 19

FREE from Kraft First Taste!


**Another update! If your coupons are still not available, try this:

1. Go to your 'Offer History' page and complete at least one of the surveys for a product you have tried.

2. Go back to the 'My Offers' page and check to see if the coupons are there.

Some are reporting that this worked after they completed a survey.

(Thanks, Bargain Blessings!)

** This is still not working for some members! I don't know what to tell you, except to try! Hopefully they will have more coupons available later today!

Kraft First Taste Members, check your account! You should have 6 FREE offers! Kraft First Taste will send these coupons to you for FREE food!

One FREE package each of Kool-Aid Fun Fizz Drink Drops (up to $2.49)
One FREE Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Meats (up to $4.50)
One FREE Ritz Crackerfuls Filled Crackers (up to $3.49)
One FREE Kraft 100 Calorie Packs Cheese Bites (up to $3.29)
One FREE Kraft Homestyle Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner (up to $3.99)
and one FREE Digiorno Deep Dish Pizza (up to $3.30)


Sweet, right? I tried to sign into my account yesterday and there were no offers there. I just tried again today and they were all available! Just click a few buttons to tell them you would like all 6 FREE coupon offers! Not a member of Kraft First Taste?
Join here & grab your FREE offers!

Thanks, STL Mommy!

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Still nothing... :(

Tawna said...

I checked again and still no offers, bummer! What can I do to increase my chances of getting some of these good offers?

Heather said...

Wow, really? There were no offers for me yesterday, but then they were there today. I'm sorry, I don't know why they seem to disappear so quickly! I'll keep an eye on the blogosphere and let you know if they come back!

Anonymous said...

I do not have the free offers, but I have $1 off coupons.