Wednesday, May 19

NEW Kraft 100 calorie cheese coupons!


NEW Kraft Cheese 100 calorie bites coupon now available on coupons.com!

$1/1 Kraft Cheese 100 calorie bites coupon (Click on 'Foods' to find it faster! Be sure to print 2!)

There's also a
$1/1 Bricks coupon for Kraft Cheese 100 calorie bites. (Print 2 of these as well!)

Pair these coupon with the
$1.50/2 Kraft cheese products Target coupon and get $1.75 off each bag of Cheese Bites at Target! These are priced at $2.49 each, so when paired with 2 $1/1 coupons and 1 Target coupon, each bag of cheese bites is only 74 cents each! Sweet!

Thanks KCL!

2 comments:

Krista and Jeff said...

have you seen these at Riverdale? I haven't been able to find them-I did have two little ones with me so I could have missed them

Heather said...

I'm sorry, I haven't been out today! I just saw that deal and wanted to post it. I hope that they are there, or will be there soon! Good thing is that the coupons don't expire for about a month or so.