Monday, May 17

More Super *HOT deals at Smith's!


There's a $3 off $15 promo at Smith's! Buy $15 of Huggies products, get $3 off! Check your Smartsource insert (page 7) details.

Huggies Diapers Jumbo Pack $8.99
Buy 2 and use 2
$3/1 printable coupons
Get $3 off at checkout
Final price: $4.49 each! (It's like getting a full pack for FREE!)

If you use the
$4/2 coupons, final price is $5.49 each!

Another SUPER HOT deal:

Buy two of each:
Old Spice Old Spice Body Wash $3.79
Old Spice Deodorant $3.69

Use
$3/2 Bodywash eCoupon
AND
$3/2 Deodorant eCoupon
Also use 2 BOGO FREE Deodorant and Bodywash RP 4/18 or P&G 5/2
Get $4 off/4 P&G items
Final Price: All 4 for FREE + $2.52 moneymaker!

WOW!

Personally, I was pleasantly surprised to find that Smith's had plentiful shelves today! I think it helped that the double coupon event was pretty much unadvertised. You would have to be a coupon blog/forum follower to know that this was even happening.


Make sure that you note that eCoupons are not doubled or adjusted, only paper coupons.

A couple more deals:


Hunt's Ketchup is $1.50
Use .20/1 SS 5/16
Final price: 50 cents!

Wacky Mac Pasta $1.25
Use .50/1 printable (Previouly avail. on
coupons.com)
Final price: 25 cents!

Get even
MORE Smith's deals here at the Savvy Shopper Deals forum!

Thanks, Amy!

8 comments:

suzyQT73 said...

have a great night ladies.

suzyQT73 said...

My Smith's run today was awesome!!! I saved $177.??, and spent $91.?? I also got $10.00 worth of coupons for my next purchases. So total out of pocket was $81.00. I consider that a HUGE success. My kids were so happy they got food I don't usually buy.


On a side note: My mother went to Smiths this morning to score some great deals. She had been in the store shopping for 2 hours and had taken a lot of time matching coupons etc. etc. When someone STOLE her whole pile of coupons. My mother is a mother hen and said she had no idea when they took them. Maybe it was when she was checking the expiration date on the yogurt. She was so sad. My mother is 70 years old and to coupon at all is a BIG deal for her. Just a heads up keep an eye on your coupons.

Amy

Heather said...

That is so horrible, Amy! I'm in shock! I'm so sad for your mom, tell her I'm so sorry.

Heather said...

Oh, but your shopping trip, WOW! Yay, it's so fun! I'm headed there again tomorrow.

Dahlene said...

I saved 80% on my shopping trip to Smith's this morning. My bill came to $42 and I spent $12! I need to go back for the ketchup and Wacky Mac was out, but will be back on Wednesday morning. I hope the price doesn't go up with the sales week change. There may be even more deals for us to grab!!

Heather said...

That's sweet Dahlene! Remember, though, that the double coupon adjustments end today, Tuesday May 18! So grab what you can with your low-value coupons today!

Gemmie said...

Heather, what are the details of the huggies spend $15 get $3 off deal? I threw away my insert after clipping...oops! Does it automatically come off or do I need a coupon for it?

Heather said...

Gemmie,
Yes, the $3 will come off automatically at checkout when you spend $15 on Huggies products. But, if you spend $30, make these a separate transaction, it will only take off $3 per transaction. This deal is listed in the new Smith's ad, if you got that yesterday!