Tuesday, October 12

FREE Children's Books! Set of 6 & FREE shipping!


*Update: Pacific Learning updated their link this afternoon, this is a FREE offer for teachers at public or private schools. Sorry about that! Send this onto the teachers you know, I'm sure they will appreciate some FREE books for their classrooms!

Pacific Learning is offering 6 FREE children's books with FREE shipping just for signing up for a new account. Set up your new account and enter your e-mail and contact information. To complete your order of the FREE set of books, you will need to click the link from a confirmation e-mail message.

Your FREE set of 6 books will be on their way within a week or so!

Thanks, Good Deal Mama!

6 comments:

Jessi said...

Do you get to pick books or they just send 6 I am not sure if I did it right?

Heather said...

I read that they let you pick, but it didn't let me either! I think they'll be picking them for us- hope they're good ones!

Florida Life said...

It says just for teachers though?? With a verified school address?

Heather said...

I see where they added on the teachers msg. I will update this post and let everyone know. The writing in red was not there when I posted this deal originally this morning. Sorry about that!

Annie said...

If you confirmed the email they sent you, THEN it asks you what set of books you wanted. I searched for the books for like 10 minutes before I found something that said to first confirm the new account, and then they let me choose. I wonder if I will get the books since I filled it out before the new notice???

Heather said...

Hmmm... not sure. I didn't see anywhere to order the books. Mine just said that the books were on their way!