Tuesday, October 12

Printed Hardcover Blog Book: $12 with FREE shipping!


I know there are a lot of mommy bloggers out there that are going to LOVE this deal! Blog2Print is a company that specializes in turning your blog into a hard cover collectible! Professionally print your blog, compile & edit the content and you'll get a 20-page hardcover copy of your family blog.

I've found no easier way to "scrapbook" my family history. This deal is available to everyone through
Groupon today. It's $12 for a 20-page book, a $24.95 value, shipping included!

You can find this deal under the Salt Lake City page, just head to
Groupon and click on 'Visit More Cities' if Salt Lake City is not your homepage. This order may be completed online, so everyone can get these great books with FREE shipping for only $12! I'm thinking these may be great gifts for grandparents for Christmas! I hope you have fun with these great books!

Thanks, Groupon Roundup!

No comments: