Friday, October 15

Winners of the $50 Old Navy Coupons!



We have our winners! A BIG congratulations goes to these 10 lucky winners of the $50 off $100 Old Navy purchase coupons:

aligentry_3@
pattybray04@
zelda64@
kimmikins21065@
chela62678@
phaltukachra@
kamiq@
kristinnicole21@
martyadams10@
cuteheart@

Check your e-mail soon and print your $50 off $100 Old Navy coupon! Enjoy and happy shopping at Old Navy this weekend! The $10 Old Navy Sweaters are still a *HOT deal for everyone (like me) that didn't get the coupon!

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Palb13 said...

Heather
I used my 50/100 on $10 sweater day. I wanted to thank you again and let you know how well I scored. Here is what I got for $57, tax included. They overcharged me $12 for the 2, $10 sweaters so it will be an even sweeter deal once corrected
4 sweaters
1 jeans
3 flip flops
3 long sleeve tees
1 short sleeve tee
2 tank tops
1 skirt

Heather said...

Wow! I'm jealous- that's awesome! I'm so glad you were able to put it to good use- thanks for coming back to tell me how your shopping went!