Wednesday, October 13

RARE- $1/1 Simply Juice Coupon!



*Update: If you're having trouble printing from these links, try visiting the Simply Juice Facebook page and scroll down until you see the 'your coupon has arrived' post. (Thanks, Cuckoo for Coupon Deals!)

Print this $1/1 Simply Orange Juice coupon -twice! This coupon may be used for Lemonade or Apple Juice as well. These are part of the Kroger buy 10, save $5 sale- so I'll update the sale list!

Note: The above link is a bricks IE coupon, if you are a FF user try this link:
$1/1 Simply Juice.

Thanks, Printable Coupon Spot!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the information about Old Navy. Love this site.

Unknown said...

Question...I tried to print out the coupon for the orange juice, but it said I had already printed it out...I didn't. Any helps?
Thanks.

Heather said...

You're welcome! And, I updated the link to their Facebook page- you should be able to get your own coupon there. Sorry for the trouble!