Saturday, October 16

Save $1 wyb Kellogg's Cereals!


There are some unusual coupons now available on coupons.com. Print them out and save a whole dollar on other groceries when you buy Kellogg's cereals! Don't forget to print each coupon twice.

$1 off Cocoa Powder wyb Kellogg’s Cocoa Krispies
$1 off Peanut Butter wyb Kellogg’s Rice Krispies
$1 off Flour wyb Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Cereal
$1 off Silvered Almonds wyb Kellogg’s Crispix
$1 off Chicken Broth wyb Kellogg’s All-Bran

Thanks, Mojo Savings!

3 comments:

Pokemon said...

I know you are no longer living around here but I thought you might want to know (and you might already) but our great Family Fresh Foods is closing. I was so sad to find out and quite shocked. Just thought I'd pass the info on to you, if you hadn't heard. :(

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Why are they closing? That's so sad.

Heather said...

I heard- I'm really sad for the Nybergs! I'm guessing they weren't making enough to keep it afloat. I think they're closing up ASAP- as soon as their stock is out. Sorry for Ogden/ Davis Co. shoppers!