Monday, November 8

20 Christmas Cards for $1.99!


Vistaprint is having a big Christmas card sale! Get 20 Christmas Cards for $1.99! There are hundreds of designs and options to choose from.

Take a look at all the cards pay only $1.99 for 20, plus around $3-$4 for shipping. This is a great deal for gorgeous Christmas cards. There are many Vistaprint Christmas cards that may be customized with your family photos.

Speaking of.... our family had pictures last weekend. We're down to 2 options for the Christmas cards:

Option #1: Great picture, but my son is pulling a funny face.



Option #2: Another great picture, but my eyes are halfway closed.


Which one would you pick?
(Like any good mother, I'm going to pick option #1! Moms get the picture picking prerogative... right? Most moms pick the picture where they think they look best and I guess I'm not any different!)

No comments: