Thursday, November 11

Daily Deals: Nutty Guys, Pokey O's & Bounce U!


Yum! Just in time for the holidays- another great deal on Nutty Guys foods! I know I talk about Nutty Guys deals a lot, it's because I've had their food and it is amazing! It's nice when you can get a great deal on healthy foods. Today at Eversave, you can get a Nutty Guys gift crate with 5 of your hand-picked favorites for $15- a $43.55 value! This is an online deal that everyone can get!

You may purchase 3 of these through your Eversave account today and shipping is only $5 for Eversave customers. I think I'll have a few of these delivered to my family in Utah. They will love it!

If you'd like to check out the Nutty Guys variety of food, please visit the
Nutty Guys website.


Here's another fun deal for Dallas today: Get
$10 at Pokey O's for $5. Pokey O's specializes in cookies and ice cream! (Two more of my favorite things...)


A fun place for the kids to bounce! Get a
5 bounce pass for $15 at Bounce U- a $30 value!

No comments: