Friday, November 12

Rue La La: FREE Girl's Rain Boots! (With $20 credit)


Look at what I just got for FREE at Rue La La with my $20 credit! My daughter is going to love these and they are perfect for Texas rainstorms! These girl's boots are on sale for $18- if you still have your $20 credit, get these for FREE and have $2 extra paid towards shipping.



There are more kid's shoes at
Rue La La's designer store "For Little Feet" priced at around $20. If this is the FREE deal you've been waiting for, grab them today! I'll keep watching for great deals for around $20 at Rue La La, so you can use your FREE credit.

I can't confirm this, because I already have an account- but word in the blogosphere is that you can still
sign up with Rue La La and get a $10 or even a $20 credit! Check it out and let me know!

Thanks for the heads up, Freebies 2 Deals!

1 comment:

Coupon Person said...

Just signed up. I didn't receive a credit.